Thursday, March 3, 2016

How I'm Hacking a 3 Month Nutrition Challenge

Aloha, Fat Burning Babes Worldwide!

It's been a while since I've posted... a lot of re-prioritizing and personal life changes. I hope this finds you kicking ass and crushing your 2016 goals.

Thank you to all who send emails regarding coaching and questions. Unfortunately, the volume is too much to respond individually. However....

I Lost 3% Body Fat. Gained 4 Pounds Lean Muscle in 12 Weeks.

Since most of your questions pertain to the nutrition in general, I want you to know I've embarked on
It's free to become a goal supporter and ask questions
a 90-day clean nutrition challenge until my next DEXA scan in May. I get them done quarterly and my most recent one on February 24th showed a loss of 3% body fat and a gain of four pounds of lean mass! Moreover, my bone density is that of a twenty year old. Not bad for turning 43 this year!

I'd been tweaking my nutrition and lifting to see how it would affect my body composition. Turned out pretty well and lit a new fire under me to recommit to even greater gains. How will I stay committed?

I'm using a free goal-setting site called Stickk.com (no affiliation). You can set different parameters, accountability and (gulp) pain points to help you stick to your commitment. My pain is being charged $200 and having it donated to an anti-charity of my choosing every time I slip... as well as having it made very public when I've cheated myself.

So, I'm posting my daily nutrition, et al on my Stickk.com page.  If you'd like to tag along and ask questions,  become a supporter. You'll also see my daily routine of the protocol. Visit http://goo.gl/9rkSy0 and search my username: MichelleBurleson.

This is all free, by the way. I just figured it might help those with questions get a feel for how one person aims to achieve -- and maintain -- their health and body composition goals.

I hope you'll find it helpful and I hope this finds you healthy! Hope to have you tag along on the journey!

Be the hero of your story,
Michelle

P.S. I will try to answer as many supporter questions on my Stickk.com page as time allows!


No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL POSTS ARE APPROVED BY MODERATOR BEFORE PUBLISHED. PLEASE DO NOT POST MULTIPLE TIMES. K? Thanks!

It's pretty simple: if you have nothing nice to say... you know the rest. Manners and politeness still count even when we're tucked safely away behind our screens. Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts and questions!